Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THEME #1: Walls

Walls
I thought a lot about the first theme and for me it's really like to have a wall to break down and go for this exciting challenge.

here my decision is:

WALLS

noun, plural

defined as:
- High thick masonry structures forming long ramparts or enclosures for defense
- Masonry fences around gardens parks or estates
- Structures that serves to hold back pressure
- Sides of a room or building connecting floor and ceiling or foundation and roof
The direction of the work will be horizontal: 20" wide and 16" tall


Let me know what you think and be sure to stop back on 1 february 2010 to see everyone's interpretation.

2 comments:

  1. oooh great word, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Bea for such a GREAT theme....already ideas are coming to me!!!

    ReplyDelete